Me in 33 Seconds or less.
Long bios are boring.
Rather than read my bio, you can see what I’m up to now.
If you’re still inclined, here’s a cliff notes version…
- Born in Miami, FL.
- Graduated college and became a web designer.
- Tried several business ideas (and failed).
- Launched an online store with a friend and won the 1st Shopify build a business contest in 2010 (digital category).
- Started freelancing and quit my last job at 27.
- Helped a ton of great folks and brands generate leads.
- Started my first SaaS company in the travel industry.
Today I am CEO at Formless, building things I’m passionate about, living my life by design, and help others do the same.