Me in 33 Seconds or less.
Welcome. Long bios are boring, instead, I suggest you check out what I’m up to now.
If you still want a bio, here is a quick recap:
- Born in Miami, FL.
- Graduated college and became a web designer.
- Tried several business ideas (and failed).
- Launched an online store with a friend and won the 1st Shopify build a business contest in 2010 (digital category).
- Started freelancing.
- Launched my first SaaS company in 2015.
- Helped a ton of great folks and brands generate leads.
- Built Lead Engines to help businesses take control of their lead generation.
- Launched the clothing brand Formless.
I’m on a real-life quest to live a life of adventure. I love building things I’m passionate about, living my life by design, and help others do the same. When I’m not doing business stuff I love making art, gaming, martial arts, reading, writing, and meditating.
Thanks for being here.